Gartner Report: Clouds Are Secure, Are You Using Them Securely?
Cloud initiatives require a strategic and carefully governed approach to ensure that data remains secure. Organizations often focus a disproportionate amount of attention on the security procedures of cloud service providers instead of developing their own policies and strategies to prevent a breach.
You can cut your security risks when working with the cloud. Download your complimentary copy of the Gartner report "Clouds Are Secure: Are You Using Them Securely?" for insights into:
- Developing an enterprise cloud strategy
- Implementing and enforcing cloud policies
- Adopting a life cycle approach to cloud governance
- Overcoming the complexity of multi-cloud use
"CIOs need to ensure their security teams are not holding back cloud initiatives with unsubstantiated cloud security worries. Instead, they should encourage their teams to apply imagination and energy to develop new approaches to securely and reliably leverage the benefits of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS"
* Gartner, Clouds Are Secure: Are You Using Them Securely?, Refreshed: 7 October 2019 | Published: 31 January 2018, Jay Heiser
Please fill your information below to read the report.